To charter as a National & State FFA Alumni Affiliate, your affiliate must:
- Have at least 10 members. Each affiliate joins through the Affiliation Program and submits $100 to the state association and $100 to the national association.
- Have a written constitution & bylaws that works in harmony with the National FFA Alumni Constitutions and Bylaws.
- Have a council of elected officers.
- Complete the Application for Local Charter.
- Submit the completed Application for Local Charter and your Constitution and Bylaws, to your State FFA Alumni Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your State FFA Alumni Association will forward all forms and documents to the National FFA Alumni Association. Upon receipt of all items, the National FFA Alumni Association will officially charter the new affiliate by issuing an affiliate number, a charter certificate and adding administrators to the MyFFA account. Once administrators are added then they will receive an email about adding new members to the roster.
Joy Crosby at email@example.com.
Email the following to (application for charter, bylaws and membership roster) to:
You will receive an email with information on the total due to the Georgia FFA Alumni for dues. DO NOT SEND PAYMENT WITH ROSTER. Once notified, make check payable to Georgia FFA Alumni and mail to:
GA FFA Alumni
Attn: Stan Mitchell
201 Four Towers, UGA
Athens, GA 30602
All materials are due by Dec. 1.